BioXtra Dry Mouth Gel Mouthspray 50ml

Learn more about our product selection criteria
Prices from £18.39

An extra mild mouthrinse to keep you fresh and smiling. This is an effective oral hygiene product for anyone struggling with a dry or sensitive mouth.

Key Features:

  • Specially formulated for dry, sensitive mouths.
  • Contains fluoride and xylitol to clean and protect teeth.
  • Mild flavour and alcohol-free to avoid irritation.

A common and very challenging problem for many women during menopause is dry mouth, also known as xerostomia. Oestrogen influences saliva production, and changing levels during menopause can leave your mouth, throat and lips feeling dry and sore. This can lead to difficulty chewing, swallowing and talking, causing discomfort and stress in daily life.

If you’re experiencing xerostomia, oral hygiene can quickly become one of the most difficult parts of the day. Most modern toothpastes and mouthwashes use alcohol and intense flavours for a feeling of freshness, but this will only exacerbate dry mouth and lead to a very unpleasant experience.

That’s why BioXtra have developed this Alcohol-free and Menthol-free Mouthrinse, to allow anyone suffering from Xerostomia to maintain a healthy smile without stinging or dryness after every use. Specially formulated to clean teeth and protect against decay whilst remaining comfortable to use.

If you’ve been dreading brushing before bed, consider making the BioXtra range a part of your oral hygiene routine.

  • Aqua, Sorbitol, Maltitol, Xylitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.114%w/w (150 ppm), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Propylparaben, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharinate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Colostrum Whey, Lactoperoxidase
  • BioXtra products contain traces of milk and egg-white proteins
  • Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients

  1. Spray liberally onto gums, tongue and lips as often as required.
  2. Remove or spit out excess – do not swallow.
  3. In case of direct contact of nozzle with mouth surfaces, wash after use.
  4. Close cap after use.
  5. For children under 7 years of age, supervise use.